Rates and Insurance vary depending on insurance carrier and the benefits that each individual carrier provide under their policy
|Tuesday||11:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM - 7:00PM|
Other times and days are available by consultation.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- How much is my co-pay?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What are my benefits for an out-of-network provider?
Special arrangement can be made if your insurance does not provide mental health benefits, you do not wish to use your insurance, or if I do not participate with your health insurance plan.
$150 per 50-minute session.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a no-show fee.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.